I am a stage and TV lighting technician, with experience in event and transport logistics. I also work at heightsfor the stage industry. I have spent the last years technically co-creating music festivals, concert tours and TV programmes. I am looking for new professional challenges in an international environment, I have an openmind and think outside the box. My experience allows me to look at the projects in which I participate fromdifferent perspectives.
Some my skills:
- Rigger & Lighting technician (2019) at Orange Warsaw Festival, Open'er Festival,
Męskie Granie Road Tour, Andrea Bocielli Concert Poznan Poland
- Theatrical lighting & scenography crew
- International road tour German musical "Der Klaine Prinz"
- Three years expierience as a logistics manager in the construction and event industry
- Light technician at EURO 2020 Budapest, crew coordinator.