Media Operations Specialist for International Sports Events - Press/Photo Ops & Broadcast Production
Based in the French Alps, near Geneva
I am a specialist in media operations with experience in action sports (Crankworx) & major sports events such as Olympic and Paralympic Games (Beijing 2022, Lausanne 2020, PyeongChang 2018, Rio 2016) and a FIFA World Cup (Brazil 2014).
An efficient and enthusiastic professional, I have specific knowledge and know-how in the sports and media industry, developed since 2014.
I have lived and worked in France, the UK, Brazil, South Korea, the United States, Switzerland, Austria, Canada, New Zealand and China.
I speak fluent French, English, Portuguese and Spanish.
_Press & Photo Operations
_Broadcast & Content Production
_Event/Project planning and operations
-2022 Beijing Winter Olympic Games (CHN)
- 2020 & 2021 Crankworx World Tour (AUT, CAN, NZL),
- 2020 Lausanne Winter Youth Olympic Games (SUI),
- 2019 SailGP (AUS, USA, GBR, FRA),
- 2018 Women's EHF EURO Handball (FRA),
- 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic and Paralympic Games (KOR),
- 2017 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games (Ashgabat, TKM),
- 2017 World Handball Championship (FRA),
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympic and Paralympic Games (BRA),
- 2014 FEI Alltech World Equestrian Games (FRA),
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (BRA)
Additionally, I am a ski instructor (certified by PSIA - Professional Ski Instructors of America, USA) and I work as a volunteer for Protect Our Winters (POW) France/Europe.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / +33662274211