Unreal Engine Game developer
VR Developer (Unreal)
Poolpio is a young and dynamic company creating high-quality VR experiences. We are looking for a passionate, hardworking teammate to build Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Mixed Reality Applications for various platforms. The candidate must be capable of great creativity, whether in problem solving or innovative propositions for projects, and to work in harmony with our small team of producers, VFX specialists, developers and 3D artists. Our ideal pick is not afraid to face challenges and likes to work on very diverse and different projects.
The candidate must also have a proven professional programming experience in simulations, virtual reality, and video gaming.
- Able to think creatively and resolve technical challenges
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both on a technical and creative basis
- Artistically as well as technically inclined
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, attention to detail and a problem solver
- Responsible for the creation and performance of features on multiple platforms
- Implement practical and timely solutions that meet design and technical requirements
- Develop all types of VR applications with real-time interactions
- Ability to code and architect various core engine systems
- Maintain and build an efficient, reusable, reliable, and well-organized codebase
- Maintain and Enhance the graphical quality of VR experiences and applicational graphics of Unreal
- 1+ Professional Unreal experience, with strong knowledge of VR environments
- Having worked on multiple completed projects using the Unreal Engine, at least one in VR
- Fluent in C++ &/or blueprint
- Ability to use software development methodology to assist development of AR/VR software
- Experience with VR/AR headsets, Oculus, HTC, HoloLens, etc.
- Python scripting experience
- Familiarity with Blender, Houdini
- 3D modeling experience
- Texturing experience
To apply to this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and website/portfolio to email@example.com with the subject line: Unreal VR Developer
Poolpio is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment or freelance contract without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.