Crewbooking launches the News feed
Content from professionals for professionals
To date, several thousand of Crew-members and numerous companies have joined the Crewbooking community.
In order to meet the expectations of our users, we aim to play an important role in offering quality content, tailored to professionals active in the audiovisual, film and event industries.
Thanks to our dedicated “News feed” you will benefit from the following functionalities and advantages:
For Crews :
- Consult "product" and "corporate" news of the companies within the network free of charge, through a personal and dynamic news feed.
- The guarantee of quality information, curated, validated and tailored to your needs and interests.
- Access to technical data sheets and industry news from your manufacturers and distributors.
- Sorting, filtering, sharing options with the possibility to compile a personal reading list.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technological and social evolutions thanks to the dedicated network of professionals.
- Stay informed of the latest vocational training offers that meets your personal training needs and expectations
- Stay informed of sector-specific events (demos, presentations, ...)
- Consult the job and internship offers of our partnering companies
- No more intrusive banners, inserts and advertising content
Why hesitating ? Add your favorite brands, suppliers, distributors, service providers and training organizations to your personal news feed.
For companies :
- Communicate your "product updates" and / or "corporate" news in a very effective way within a dedicated professional network.
- Optimize your content for a specific target group.
- Write publications in different languages and create visibility on an international level.
- Set your own publication dates.
- Present your training offer to professionals and future professionals.
- Find the matching candidates for your available vacancies and/or internships
- Expand your network in the Crewbooking community, broaden your reach.
- Share your latest activities and events (demos, presentations, beta tests, ...)
Interested ? Don't hesitate to contact us, to share us your feedback and suggestions or simply to support us in this adventure!