[Closed] SENIOR 2D CHARACTER ANIMATOR
For more than 10 years now, benuts is a creative hub in visual effects for cinema, television, scenography and advertising is specialized in compositing, matte painting, After Effects, motion design, opening credits, photorealistic 3D, Houdini FX, on-set supervision, art concept, artistic direction.
SENIOR 2D CHARACTER ANIMATOR
The 2D animator gives life to characters or objects to put them in motion (gesture, pace, etc...), working from the model sheets through to final animation.
- Develop, maintain, and create 2D animations
- 2D drawing skills (sketching, digital and on paper drawing, digital coloring, Photoshop, traditional hand drawn animation)
- Ensure timely completion of character animations at the desired quality bar
- 2D animation software knowledge (Spine, Toonboom, etc…)
- Strong attention to detail
- Artistic background that demonstrates a thorough understanding of physical movement, weight, balance, texture and form
- Experience in design, composition and animation
- Comfortable with learning new software quickly
- Flexibility in work pipelines
- Self-starter and enjoying a challenging environment
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
We offer you the opportunity to join a great working environment and talented team and to work on an exciting project.
Our main office is in La Hulpe but we have also studios in Mechelen and Brussels.
Please send us your online portfolio with contact information and animation reel showing character animations (creatures, etc).
Wanna benuts ? Join us !
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org