[Closed] VFX Production Coordinator
We are THEPACK, a bunch of talented artists working on every aspect of digital imagery, supported by a powerful infrastructure and a solid production team. We create stunning VFX work for movies, TV series and advertising. “Pixel Perfect” is our baseline, in our POST production suites and theatre. We enjoy bringing characters to life in ANIMATION series, GAMES or hybrid VR projects, as we strongly believe that REAL-TIME content will be the 3rd digital image revolution.
THEPACK is a new entity, with offices in all 3 Belgian regions, Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia, and is built on the more than 25 years of combined expertise of the three companies it emerged from: Ace Image Factory, The Fridge and NOZON
- The Post Production Coordinator works under the supervision of the Head of Production and ThePack’s management team
- Works closely together with our team of producers, Heads of Departments and Lead artists to ensure that the project stays on schedule and within budget
- Responsible for planning internal and hiring of external talents for the production
- Takes care of the communication with the VFX producer (client side)
- 2 years of experience or more as VFX Production Coordinator
- Thorough knowledge of VFX production processes
- Proficient in spreadsheet and database software, Ftrack or Shotgrid production tracking software experience is a must, Google Workspace knowledge is a plus
- Experience in working in a fast changing and dynamic environment
- Demonstrate established leadership skills and accountability
- A real team player
- Work well organised and detail oriented
- Good planning and organisational skills, adapt well to changing priorities
- A good communicator, result oriented
- A real problem solver, being proactive : you propose solutions for our clients’ requests
- Eager to learn and work pro-active to anticipate for problems by providing solutions
- English is our main language of communication in a multicultural environment
- Oversees quoting, planning, reporting and invoicing of projects
- Manage client expectations in regards to given budget and quality expectations
- Take care of timely and appropriate client communication
- Oversees cost forecasts and reports of assigned projects, reports on a weekly basis, takes care of invoicing
- Involved in efficient resources allocation
- Works together with all stakeholders to implement the company’s policies and goals
- Monitor and optimise artists team performance
- Ensure successful projects delivery according to the expected quality standards, on time and within budget
We have offices in Brussels, Antwerp and Mons. These are great places to work and all located near a train station and/or metro
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to have a challenge in a technologically fast changing industry.
- We think we can learn from you, from our side we make sure you can learn and grow in your role.
- You will reinforce our team of experienced engineers and artists.
- We offer you warm and open minded colleagues.
- We also challenge you to play table tennis with us.
- We offer you a competitive salary and benefits
Please mail us your CV, showreel, Artstation profile, and all your info to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap.