The Pack is a growing creative technology hotspot in the heart of Brussels with a hub in Lint near Antwerp. We offer our employees a creative working environment and the possibility to work together with a team of professionals from all fields of creative technology in a fast changing industry.
The Pack is a post-production powerhouse creating feature film, series, XR experiences and games. Our team consists of people with various backgrounds, all passionate about creating amazing content.
- We believe we’re big enough to offer cutting-edge facilities while still small enough to be fun and full of fresh ideas.
- We are passionate about technology and creativity. Together with our clients and partners, we develop new and refreshing ideas. Driven by technology and supported by our expertise, we create fascinating and innovative content.
- We have a state of the art grading room in our Lint offices, near Antwerp.
- The DI-Operator works under the supervision of the DI producers and together with the DI team. He also supports our CG supervisors or other department leads if needed.
- Junior DI-operator experience
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
- A real team player
- Work organised and detail oriented
- Conform feature films, series, and commercials in DaVinci Resolve
- VFX Plate Pull
- Mastering and quality check feature films, series and commercials
- Dailies Rushes
- Supporting Editors (knowledge AVID is a plus)
- Back-Ups and archives project’s media data
We have offices in Brussels, Antwerp and Mons. These are great places to work and all located near a train station and/or metro
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to have a challenge in a technologically fast changing industry.
- We think we can learn from you, from our side we make sure you can learn and grow in your role.
- You will reinforce our team of experienced engineers and artists.
- We offer you warm and open minded colleagues.
- We also challenge you to play table tennis with us.
- We offer you a competitive salary
Please send us your CV, showreel, Artstation profile, etc and we'll get back to you soon.