[Closed] Concept Artist
Talented artists working on every aspect of digital imagery, supported by a powerful infrastructure and a solid production team. We create stunning VFX work for movies, TV series and high-end advertising. We enjoy bringing characters to life in high-end commercials, live-action and animation features and series. We also develop games and VR projects.
We offer our employees a creative working environment and the possibility to work together with a team of professionals from all fields of creative technology in a fast changing industry.
We’re looking for a concept artist.
Your main tasks will include designing props and environments, drawing references for modellers, painting colour boards, drawing in-game portraits and helping with 2D cutscenes, together with and under the supervision of the art director.
You will be working on our AA game REPLACEABLE: a story-driven puzzle-action game about a robot designer and his creations who fight for their freedom by confronting a hostile A.I.
- Knowledge of digital drawing and painting basics
- A decent grasp of perspective, composition, light and colour
- Experience with painting of environments/landscapes
- Some experience with isometric games (Monument Valley, Rumu, Transistor, Hades, Disco Elysium)
- Knowledge of Unity
Why Should You Apply?
- We are a small, fun team working on their first game
- You will have the chance to have a big impact on the final product
- You will have the opportunity to learn from multi talented artists who have experience in other media
Please mail us your CV, showreel, Artstation profile, and all your info to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap.