[Closed] 3D Real-time Artist
We are The Pack, based in Brussels, Antwerp and Wallonia.
Talented artists working on every aspect of digital imagery, supported by a powerful infrastructure and a solid production team.
We create stunning VFX work for movies, TV series and high end advertising.
We enjoy bringing characters to life in high end commercials, live action and animation features and series, games and hybrid VR projects.
We offer our employees a creative working environment and the possibility to work together with a team of professionals from all fields of creative technology in a fast changing industry.
We are looking for a creative, multidisciplinary 3D real-time artist.
Your main tasks will include the handling of models, textures, lights, FX and animations in Unity. You will be responsible for making all the assets come together in a way that matches the art direction and pre-existing concept art, working in close association with the CG supervisor and the art director. Sometimes you might need to model, texture and shade additional props for our real-time projects. These include films, games and VR experiences.
- Knowledge of 3D content creation packages:
- Substance Painter
- Substance Designer
- Experience with 3D modeling, sculpting, retopologizing and UV unwrapping
- Experience with PBR texturing pipelines
- Knowledge of Unity
- Experience with simple animations in Unity
- Experience with lighting and shading in Unity
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Experience with Probuilder in Unity
- Experience with VFX graph in Unity
- Experience with Shader graph in Unity
- Knowledge of Unreal
- Knowledge of ZBrush
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to have a challenge in a technological fast changing industry.
- Great projects that have an impact on your colleagues and our clients.
- You think we can learn from you.
- That you will extend our unique team.
- That you can have a big impact on our brand and products.
- Work on amazing animation, VR and game content.
Please mail us your CV, showreel, Artstation profile, and all your info to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap.