[Closed] 3D Generalist
The Pack is a post-production powerhouse creating feature film, series, XR experiences, animation and games. Our team consists of people with various backgrounds and all are passionate about creating amazing content.
- We believe we’re big enough to offer cutting-edge facilities while still small enough to be fun and full of fresh ideas.
- We are passionate about technology and creativity. Together with our clients and partners, we develop new and refreshing ideas. Driven by technology and supported by our expertise, we create fascinating and innovative stuff.
We are looking for a creative, multidisciplinary 3D artist.
Your main tasks will include modeling, texturing and shading of props and characters for our pre-rendered and/or real-time projects. These include commercials, TV series, films, games and VR experiences.
- Knowledge of 3D content creation packages:
- Substance Painter
- Substance Designer
- Experience with 3D modeling, sculpting, retopologizing and UV unwrapping
- Experience with traditional and PBR texturing pipelines
- Experience with lighting and shading
- Knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of Unity
- Knowledge of Unreal
- Knowledge of Arnold
- Knowledge of V-Ray
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French
The Pack is based in Brussels. This is a great place to work we’re only located 15 minutes from each major train station in Brussels and we’re located 2 metro stops of the heart of Brussels.
Why Should You Apply?
- You want to have a challenge in a technological fast changing industry.
- Great projects that have an impact on your colleagues and our clients.
- You think we can learn from you.
- That you will extend our unique team.
- That you can have a big impact on our brand and products.
- Work on amazing animation projects, VR and a game
Please mail us your CV, showreel, Artstation profile, and all your info to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap.