[Closed] Technical Stage Manager
- Stage Manager
- England, UK
Technical Stage Manager
Dates and Fee
Rehearsals: 12th July – 21st July - £840 set fee
Go Live: 22nd July – 2nd September - £450 per week
Sept/Oct rehearsals: 30th September – 2nd October - £252 set fee
Go Live: 3rd October – 31st October TBC - £450 per week.
The tour will travel around one of five regions in weekly rotation:
Scotland / Yorkshire / Wales / Southeast / Southwest
TAG will provide accommodation for the duration of the contract
Rehearsal accommodation: University halls style and you will share the flat with your team. All rooms are single occupancy and contain a single bed and mattress with fitted storage. The flat contains a communal kitchen / dining / living area / bathroom.
Tourin accommodation: Travelodge or equivalent budget hotel on a sharing room basis.
Transport between rehearsal accommodation and the rehearsal facility will be provided by TAG and a hire van will be provided for the duration of the tour to be collected and returned to our rehearsal facility
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a brand new circus themed showing tour the UK this summer!
The show includes many special effects including, but not limited to, pyrotechnics, aerial performance, magic & illusion, circus skills, and fire performance.
All team members have a joint responsibility for the overall success of the tour and may be required to perform other job-related duties assigned by Talent Artistic Group. All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the Company’s Safety, Quality, and Environmental standard.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as the key point of contact for the tour for venue managers and Talent Artistic Group
- Operating all audio and visual elements of the show throughout the tour, including mixing wireless microphones, cueing audio, firing pyrotechnics, and working with other special effects.
- Driving vans between venues
- Ensuring all areas are in full compliance with all H&S and Covid regulations
- Following guidelines on all aspect of H&S
- Assisting with the set ups and pack downs (including, but not limited to, moving set, scenery, and equipment)
- Taking part in any TAG training required
- Maintaining and checking any specialist equipment before every performance
- Collecting tour consumables from pre-arranged locations
- Maintaining, checking, and repairing equipment, stage, set or scenery
- Adapting the technical aspects of the show due to reasons at the guidance of the entertainment manager, including, but not limited to, poor weather.
- Attire will be black top, black trousers and steel toe caps
- Technicians should provide and maintain their own PPE including, but not limited to, steel toe caps, gloves, and face masks.
Applicants must be 21 years old or above with a full clean driving license.