[Closed] Live Sound Engineer
- Sound Engineer
- Selsey, UK
Seal Bay Technician Job Description
What is the job?
Venue Sound and/or Lighting Technician at an Award-Winning Holiday Park
What will I be doing?
You’ll be part of a team providing technical support for a range of productions throughout the resort.
Duties will include;
- Mixing and operating audio, lighting and Qlab for in house productions, bands, DJs and acts
- Carrying out checks & maintenance on all technical equipment and set and scenery
- Assisting the rest of the technical team with get ins, set ups, and get outs
- Provide technical support to other park teams as and when required
What do I need to provide?
We ask all our freelancers to provide Public Liability Insurance with a coverage of at least £10 million
We ask all technicians to bring a pair steel toe cap boots and black working clothing
Where is the venue?
Seal Bay Holiday Park
Seal Bay is a large park, we advise staff to bring a form of transport where possible (car, bike)
Contracts available between January 2022 – October 2022
£500 p/week based on 6 days on and 1 full day off including split shifts
We have a limited number of basic university style accommodation available; you will share a flat with a communal kitchen and facilities with your team. All rooms are single occupancy and contain a single bed and mattress with fitted storage. This can be rented for a small weekly fee of £37.50
What equipment is in the Venue?
Both venues are set up with the following industry standard, state of the art equipment
Yamaha CL5 & CL3 Digital Mixing Desks
DPA 4066 Headset mics
L-Acoustics and KV2 PA Systems
Avolites Arena & Quartz Lighting Consoles
Chauvet Rogue R2 & R3 Spots and Washes
Chauvet Rogue R1 FX-B
8m x 4m LED Wall (One venue only)
Electric Aerial Performer Flying Winch (One venue only)
All team responsible for the overall entertainment programme may be required to perform other job-related duties assigned by their Entertainment Manager, or Talent
Artistic Group. All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the Company's Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
- Effectively operate all technical aspects of the Entertainment Programme on the resort
- Take guidance and instruction from the Technical Manager, Entertainment Manager, and any management at TAG or on resort
- Operating all aspects of Audio and Visual throughout the resort
- Ensure all areas are in full compliance with all resort regulation
- Following guidelines on all aspects of Health and Safety
- Ensuring that all venues are regularly maintained at the guidance of the
Entertainment Manager and Head of Technical * Assisting with the set ups and pack downs (including but not limited to moving set, scenery, and equipment)
- Taking part in any additional TAG/Bunn/Cove training
- Attending health and safety training, rigging training and any further additional training
- Maintaining and checking any specialist equipment before every performance
- Maintaining, checking, and repairing equipment, stage, set or scenery
- Adapting the technical due to reasons including but not limited to poor weather at the guidance of the entertainment manager
- Attire will be Bunn Uniform
- Technicians should provide and maintain their own PPE including but not limited to, Steel Toe Cap Boots, Gloves
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance