[Closed] Lighting Engineer
- Light Operator
- West Sussex, UK
We are currently recruiting for a Lighting Engineer to join our team to support the programme for the 2022 season at a UK Holiday resort.
Contracts from March - October
We are looking to recruit a Lighting engineer to facilitate the technical requirements for all shows and events To assist with;
- Operating and designing the lighting of all productions throughout the resort
- Rigging and focusing lighting fixtures
- Ensure all areas are in full compliance with all resort regulation
- Following guidelines on all aspects of Health and Safety
- Ensuring that all venues are regularly maintained at the guidance of the Entertainment Manager and Head of Technical
- Assisting with the set ups and pack downs (including but not limited to moving set, scenery, and equipment)
- Taking part in any additional training
- Attending health and safety training, rigging training and any further additional training
- Maintaining and checking any specialist equipment before every performance
- Maintaining, checking, and repairing equipment, stage, set or scenery
Experience with Avolites consoles, moving head fixtures and LED Walls is desirable.
Ideally candidates will live within a commutable distance to Selsey, but accommodation can be provided for a small fee.
- Shift work pattern of 6 days on 1 day off.