- Sound Engineer
- Rhodes, Greece
We are currently recruiting EU based AV Technicians to work on a 5* luxury overseas resort in Spain or Greece.
Applicants must be EU Passport holders.
You will be responsible for managing and operating the technical delivery of the entertainment programme on resort Across a 2 week programme, working a 6 day week, you will be operating the technical aspects of our innovative and unique production and Children’s shows, along with UK and local (to destination) acts. You will also support with the late night entertainment offering within the resorts Piano Bars/Lounge settings.
Duties will include, but are not limited to;
· Mixing and operating audio, lighting and Qlab for in house productions, bands, DJs, and acts
· Carrying out checks & maintenance on all technical equipment and set and scenery
· Facilitating the set ups and pack downs for all productions and entertainment (including but not limited to moving set, scenery, and equipment)
· Providing technical support to other resort teams as and when required
We are looking for team orientated / focused individuals with natural leadership qualities, who display a willingness to learn, adapt and be flexible within their role.
Applicants must be able to provide;
· Proof of self-employed, and freelancer status in the country you pay tax in
· An up-to-date A1 certificate (issued from the country you are resident in) must be provided if working outside the country you’re a tax resident in.
The AV Technician oversees the technical aspect of the Entertainment Programme. You will be responsible for the overall entertainment programme and may be required to perform other job-related duties assigned by their relevant leader, or Talent Artistic Group. All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the Company's Safety, Quality and Environmental standards.
· Effectively manage all technical aspects of the Entertainment Programme on the resort
· Operating all aspects of Audio and Visual throughout the resort
· Ensure all areas are in full compliance with all resort regulation
· Responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety
· Responsible for ensuring that all venues are regularly maintained at the guidance of their leader
· Managing and Assisting with the set ups and pack downs (including but not limited to
· moving set, scenery, and equipment)
· Taking part in any additional TUI and/or Hotel specific training
· Attending health and safety training, rigging training and any further additional training
· Maintaining and checking any specialist equipment before every performance
· Maintaining, checking, and repairing equipment, stage, set or scenery
· Adapting the technical due to reasons including but not limited to poor weather at the guidance of the entertainment manager
· Attend weekly virtual meetings with Head of Technical for TAG